ads slot

Posts:

I Can't Feel My Face

Modish's new group gift is Estele and she is available in 02(left) and 05(right).  I'm also wearing the included shape.  The only things modded were hand size to 20, height, and Body Fat to 5.  

For this Post, I am wearing Maitreya's Lara and SL Standard head. 



I Can't Feel My Face
Click To Enlarge Photo









Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


Seraphim Galleries:
[On9 - Ends 10/28]
[Season Story - Ends 10/31]  
[Anybody - Ends 10/31]   

The Gear:

Skin/Shape [Modish by Ele Brandi] Estele - Group Gift
Jewelry [Real Evil by velvetskin and crashnoww] Dark Queen - [Season Story] 
Hair [Dameselfly Hair Salon by Shylah Honey] Navi [On9] 
Lingerie [Avanti by Intoxicate Resident] Suki [Anybody]

The Bod: 

Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia] Immortal Eyes (Ikon Sale on Fantasy Eyes)
Hairbase  [Just Magenetized by Justyna Magne] Natural Hairbase - set 03
Nails  [Gorgeous Dolls by kea.amarula] Boho Chic'd(XL Almond) [MP Too]  
Hands, Body, Feet [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]Lara 3.4
Lashes [Sinful Curves by Stephanie Fishnet]  Demure
Pose [Izzie's by Izzie Button] Head & Hands Pack





Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff