ads slot

Posts:

Foxy

I am showing off some super cute dresses from Maai and Glow Designs.  Both are Mesh body compatible and are available in multiple colors.  Of course, you need to grab a demo to make sure it fits those curves!!   Enjoy ♥

Also, I wanted to let everyone know that Stix now has Lelutka appliers.  Finally!!!  

For this Post, I am wearing Maitreya Lara and Lelutka Lotte Mesh Head.  


Click to Enlarge Photo


Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 



Dress [Maai by Snow Wolfhunter] Midnight - Blue
Dress 2 [Glow Designs by sckarlett.fairywren] Faith - Quarry [Cosmopolitan] 
Shoes [Glamistry by Glamistry Resident] Zinnia
Bracelets/Rings [Real Evil by velvetskin and crashnoww] Dark Queen


The Bod: 

Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia]  
Face Gems [Foxy by liza.broono] Jupiter Face Jewels  [Cosmetics Fair]  
Makeup [ItGirls by Annie Jolifaunt] Makeups 2 [MP Too]
Hair 1 [Besom by Kattington] Nylon - Essentials [Hairology]
Hair 2 [Besom by Kattington] Laced- Natural Ombres [Secret Affair]  
Skin [Stix by Pixy Snook] Solii - Chocolate/Butterscotch  - Now with Lelutka Appliers. 
Nails  [Gorgeous Dolls by kea.amarula] Chobii's Choice (Flared) [MP Too]  
Hands, Body, Feet [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V3.4
Mesh Head [Lelutka by JadenArt Resident and Thora Charron] Lotte   
Pose [Kirin Poses by carolina.sautereau] Miho [Kustom 9]  





Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff