ads slot

Posts:

It Will Be Alright.

The Secret Affair Opens 11/15 and I'm here to show the Coco jewelry Set.  The set(Earrings, Necklace and Mouthpiece) is available in Orange, Dark, Cream and Amber.  

For this Post, I am wearing Catwa's Annie Human head and Maitreya's Lara.  Enjoy!!


Click To Enlarge Photo



Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


 
The Bod: 

Jewelry [Azoury by Mayhem Seetan and Aniki Seetan] Coco - Amber  [Secret Affair]
Skin [Stix by Pixy Snook]  Hera - Amethyst   - Former Group Gift 
Nails [Gorgeous Dolls by Kea Amarula] Boho Chic'd(XL Almond) [MP too]
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia]
Hair [EnVogue Hair by Casandra Rain] Corina
Mesh Head  [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Annie Human 4.3
Body [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V3
Pose [K&S by kamiliya.faerye - MP Only]Portrait Me Pose Pack









Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff