ads slot

Posts:

Neverland

For this round, Enchantment's theme is Neverland - Peter Pan.  Azoury has created the Fanette collar for this event.  So stop by and pick it up.  
 
Modish has created a new skin for Catwa's Human Annie mesh head.  Lana is available in 8 shades, I am showing 4 of them.  Each shade has a Matte, Shiny, Freckled and Blushed version.  6 lip colors are matte or shiny.  You can also wear the lips in regular or botox(hehe)Brow options are also available and Ele has even included full makeup for those who just want to click and go.  Fabulous!!

For this Post, I am wearing Catwa's Annie Human head and Maitreya's Lara.  Enjoy!!


Click to Enlarge Photo



Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


 
The Bod: 

Collar [Azoury by Mayhem Seetan and Aniki Seetan] Fanette  [Enchantment]
Skin/Lipstick [Modish by Ele Brandi]  Lana  - 11, 02, 05, 07
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia]
Hair [Damselfly Hair Salon by Shylah Honey] Shannon [Fameshed]
Mesh Head  [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Annie Human 4.3
Body [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V3
Pose [Glitterati by Katey Coppola (Set is on MP Only) ] Closeup Pack









Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff