ads slot

Posts:

Tell Someone "Thank You" Every Day.

I have a couple of Stix items to show you from The Makeover Room The Shape that I am wearing, Meghan, is available in Freya, Isis, Orange Nova, TMP, Maitreya and Classic Avatar.  The only thing that I've altered on the shape is my height(I hate being short).  

Stix has also created some Under Eye Shadows for us.  They are compatible with the Standard SL Avatar, TMP, Catwa, Omega, Lelutka, and Visage.  They are available in Rainbow, Pink/Teal, Green/Yellow, Red/Orange and Blue/Purple(Shown)

You Hunters are going to rejoice over my next item.  The Skeleton Hand Tattoo is available during Firestorm's  hunt.  Over 150 designers are participating across 5 grids, so grab your girls and make it a night of fun!   
 
If you're bored with your nails, I've got some good news for you, Hunneh!!   Gorgeous Dolls has created a gift item.  Grab Chic Macabre and come to love the Brand that I love. 
 
For this Post, I am wearing SL Standard Avatar head and Belleza Venus V3.  Enjoy!!


Click to Enlarge Photo






Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


[Firestorm Hunt - Ends 11/30]  
 
The Bod: 

Necklace [ANE by anemysk.karu]  ANE 202 Glam Statement Necklace Jet Black  [Uber]
Skin/Ears  [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Simone - Champagne; Human Ears
Nails [Gorgeous Dolls by kea.amarula] Chic Macabre -  Several Versions Available [MP] 
Eyelashes [Gaeline Creations by Gael Streeter] Mesh Lashes - Natura
Eyeshadow [Stix by Pixy Snook]  Under Eye Shadow [The Makeover Room]
Shape [Stix by Pixy Snook] Meghan [The Makeover Room]
Hand Tattoo [Stix] Skeleton Hand  [Firestorm Support Hunt]
Mesh Nipple Covers [DirtyStories by fairyscry.avril, DontLeaveMeAlone
Eyebrows [Poema by matildasoon] Hedone
Hair [Iconic by neveah.niu] Kalya
Hairbase [Besom by Kattington] Base Art* Salem Lev.1  [Fameshed]
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia] Odyssey Eyes - Coffee



Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff