ads slot

Posts:

Tonight is The Night

I'm not wearing too much for this blog, but that's a good thing!!  Azoury has the XX Backpack available at On9.  Black, Creme, Fushia, Red, Green and Blue are the colors. 

Another Round of Anybody features more Fabulous Avanti Lingerie.  The Silhouette Shaper is available in 6 colors.  Feel free to pair it with the Suki Bra and Panties if you want.  That's what I'm wearing in the photo.  

The men will salivate over these Stilettos... Okay women too!!  Zinnia is available for your SLink, Maitreya and Belleza feet.  Hug your Glamistry Designer/Creator today!!   
 
For this Post, I am wearing SL Standard Avatar head and Lena Lush.  Enjoy!!


Click to Enlarge Photo






Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


Seraphim Galleries:
[On9 - Ends 11/28]
[Anybody - Ends 11/30]    
 
The Bod: 

Backpack [Azoury by Mayhem Seetan and Aniki Seetan] XX Backpack  [On9]
Shaper [Avanti by Intoxicate Resident] Silhouette [Anybody]
Bra/Panties [Avanti by Intoxicate Resident] Suki
Shoes [Glamistry by Glamistry Resident] Zinnia
Skin [Stix by Pixy Snook]  Hera - Chocolate
Hair [EnVogue Hair by Casandra Rain] Corina
Body [Kitties Lair by Babette Ultsch Lena Lush Body 2.3  Note: Latest version is 2.42. I am behind with updates. 
Hands/Feet [SLink - Siddean Munro] High Feet; Casual Hands
Pose [Vibe by journey.lorakeet] Stands III - 05









Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff