ads slot

Posts:

We Can Solve Any Problems By Working Together.

I think I love blogging accessories and skins the most.  I admit it ♥♥♥

Your Skin and Your Shape has Beatrix in shades 2, 3, and 4.  Your Catwa, Logo, and Lelutka mesh heads will be thrilled!!  I did not ask for the matching body appliers, so I tinted the body myself.  I know those hawk eyes will catch it, so just a disclaimer.  For some reason, I feel slimy when I ask for stuff so, I don't ask anyone for anything. 

I am playing "Keeping up with the Seetans".  Azoury has some cute accessories at Shiny Shabby(Kate), Lost and Found(Petrova Neckace) and coming soon Tannenbaum(Cassiopee).
   

For this Post, I am wearing Maitreya Lara and Catwa's Annie Human Mesh Head.    Enjoy!! 




Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 



Skin [Your Skin and Your Shape by Monyka Benelli and Monicuzza Babenco] Beatrix 02, 04, 03 - [My Attic]
Hat 1 [Azoury by Mayhem Seetan and Aniki Seetan] Kate - [Shiny Shabby]
Necklace [Azoury] Petrova - [Lost & Found]
Hat(Look 3) [Azoury] Cassiopee - [Tannenbaum - Opens 11/25]
Earrings/Nose Chain [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] Maharani
Eye Makeup [Shakeup! by Carrie Janick (MP for now)]  Kate
Breastplate [Aisling by Damian Kleiner and Druunah Esharham]  Yliodi [Secret Affair]   
Bodysuit (Center) [Ilaya by ilaya.allen] Bodysuit V1 - White

The Bod: 

Eyes [The Stringer Mausoleum by Helena Stringer]  Greens, Browns, and Blues pack [My Attic]
Hair (Center) [EMO-Tions by Mirja Mills] Roberta [My Attic]
Nails  [Gorgeous Dolls by kea.amarula] Boho Chic'd(XL Almond) [MP Too]  
Hands, Body, Feet [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V3.4
Mesh Head [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Annie Human 4.3
Pose [Glitterati by Katey Coppola (Set is on MP Only) ] Closeup Pack





Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff