ads slot

Posts:

Gold Rush

Culco is in this month's round of FAD!  The Sequin Gown is available in Gold or Silver and will be perfect for this year's Holiday Festivities.  It's available in standard mesh sizes as well as Belleza, Physique and Maitreya Lara versions.  The gown features a sexy high split as well as a low cut back.  

For this Post, I am wearing Maitreya Lara and Lelutka Lotte Mesh Head.  

Site:  [Visit this location at ~*Membata*~ in Second Life]


Click to Enlarge Photo


Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


The Gear:

Gown [Culco by Culco] Sequin - Gold  [FAD]
Head Dress[Noble Creations by niki8901] Queen's Jewel [Fantasy Collective] 


The Bod: 

Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia]  
Face Gems [Foxy by liza.broono] Pluto Face Jewels  [Cosmetics Fair]  (Ends today) 
Hair [N0.Match_ by viking] No Regret
Skin [Modish by Ele Brandi] Mochis 04
Rings are from Pomposity
Nails  [Gorgeous Dolls by kea.amarula] Chobii's Choice (Flared) [MP Too]  
Hands, Body, Feet [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V3.4
Mesh Head [Lelutka by JadenArt Resident and Thora Charron] Lotte   
Pose [Kirin Poses by carolina.sautereau] Himawari [My Attic] (Event ends today, please allow designer time to add item into store)  





Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff