ads slot

Posts:

Buy Less, Choose Well.

Azoury has created the Mogwai Eye and Lip accessory for this round of Gen-Neutral.  So if you haven't already visited, go check it out!! 

Modish has released Mia and I'm featuring it for this post.  An extensive post will follow soon, but you don't have to wait for it.  You may pick it up now instore!! 

For this post, I am wearing my Standard SL Head and Belleza body(but you really can't see my body).   Enjoy!!  





Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


 
The Bod: 

Accessories [Azoury by Mayhem Seetan and Aniki Seetan] Mogwai [Gen-Neutral]
Skin [Modish by Ele Brandi]  Mia 02
Eyes [Poetic Colors by Lano Ling] Frozen
Earrings [Earthstones by Abraxxa Anatine] The Diamond Stud - Marquis/Platinum
Eye Lashes [Mon Cheri by freya.olivier] Falsies
Eyebrows [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Lyre Brows 2
Moles [Igotit by martaspada] BigMoles Face [Chapter 4]
Hair [DeLa by Kuranosuke Kamachi] Royce [Uber]











Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff