ads slot

Posts:

May Your Days be Merry and Bright

Gwen is Catwa's latest Mesh Head and she's stunning.  It was too hot to hold, so Catwa released it early for us.  Gwen is preloaded with all of The Skinnery's shades so if you already have those appliers, it will match perfectly.  For More details, you can check out Catwa's blog [Here]. 

I'm wearing eyebrows from The Skinnery as well and all of my makeup is from Shakeup! Cosmetics.  
For this Post, I am wearing Catwa's Gwen Mesh head and Maitreya's Lara.  Enjoy!!






Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


The Bod: 

Hair [eXxEsS by Layja Vidor] Tyara
Catwa Makeup [Shakeup! by Carrie Janick] Megan Lipstick; Basic Eyeshadows
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia] Triumph - Armor 
Brows  [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Lyre
Necklace [a m o r o u s by Matchbook Monday] Organic
Mesh Head  [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Gwen 4.5 - Default skin tone Skinnery Champagne worn.  
Body [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V3.4








Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff