ads slot

Posts:

Ending Soon...

Totally Top Shelf is about to end soon, so I thought I'd show you the gift item from Stix.  Leviosa Krampus is available in Onyx.  Several Appliers are included.  

Also, Stix has a group gift available.  Hera in chocolate!!  Again, several appliers are included.  Grab them both before time expires!!  
 
For this Post, I am wearing Catwa's Annie Mesh head and Maitreya's Lara.  Enjoy!!



Click to enlarge photo. 



Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 

Seraphim Galleries:
[Totally Top Shelf - Ends 12/23]
The Bod: 

Hair [eXxEsS by Layja Vidor] X-MAS 2015
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia]
Tank/Boy Shorts [Erratic by erratic.rain]  Loose Tank/Jersey Briefs [Uber]
Skin [Stix by Pixy Snook] Leviosa Krampus - Onyx [Totally Top Shelf]
Skin 2 [Stix by Pixy Snook] Hera - Chocolate
Earrings [Earthstones by Abraxxa Anatine] The Diamond Stud -Trillian
Mesh Head [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Annie
Body [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V3.4
Pose [Exposeur by RubyStarlight Writer ] Spring Singles 4








Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff