ads slot

Posts:

Twinkle

Have you been to Tres Chic yet?  There, you can pick up Azoury's Sway mask.  I also stopped by The Dressing Room Fusion and picked up some Metallic jewelry from Your Skin and Your Shape.  
 
For this Post, I am wearing Catwa's Gwen Mesh head and Maitreya's Lara.  Enjoy!!






Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 

Seraphim Galleries:
[Tres Chic - Ends 01/05/16]
The Bod: 

Mask [Azoury by Mayhem Seetan and Aniki Seetan] Sway - [Tres Chic]
Hair [Vanity Hair by Tabata Jewell] Vamp Glam
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia] Hope Eyes - Storm
Skin  [Glam Affair by Aida Ewing] Sia - Fusion Day - India(Logo/Omega applier used) 
Jewelry [Your Skin and Your Shape by Monyka Benelli and Monicuzza Babenco] - Infinity [The Dressing Room]
Mesh Head/Lipstick  [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Gwen 4.5;  Catwa Lipsticks
Body [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V3.4
Pose [Glitterati by Katey Coppola (Set is on MP Only) ] Closeup Pack








Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff