ads slot

Posts:

I'm Back

I've been a busy bee, but I've brought back some goodies!!  

Catwa has created a new head for the men called Jackson.  He's quite sexy.  I ran out and purchased the Male Physique Body and they work very well together.  Both are Omega friendly as well. 

I'm so behind with my Azoury posts, so here are 2 items from them.  The Flaunt shoe is available at Men Only Monthly and comes in White, Black(Grey) and Red.  They are unisex and are compatible with Slink(M+F), Maitreya, and Belleza.  The Feline mask that my female is wearing is from Fantasy Collective. Have fun with your Roleplay!!

For this post, I am wearing lots of Slinkage(Hands, Feet and Physique).  On my Guy, I am wearing Catwa's Jackson mesh head.   Enjoy!!   
 

I'm Back
Add caption


Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


The Gear:

Male
Shoes [Azoury by Mayhem Seetan and Aniki Seetan] Flaunt   [Men Only Monthly]
Jacket Combo[Synyster Creations by synystercreator] Christian Coat  [MP Too]  
Slacks [Synyster Creations by synystercreator] Frank Pants
Head [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Jackson - Hairbase is from hud


Female
Mask [Azoury by Mayhem Seetan and Aniki Seetan] Feline   [Fantasy Collective]
Tattoo [Prodigy Ink by 7prodigy] Ins 
Jewelry [Ryca by Ryca DoobieRiT - Gold;  Heart - Gold
Hair [EMO-tions by Mirja Mills] Izzy


The Bod: 

Skin(His & Hers) [Elysium by Aleida Rhode] Julian and Devine II - Deep Dark
Body [SLink - Siddean Munro] Physique Body (Male and Female)
Feet and Hands [SLink - Siddean Munro]Flat(M), High(F), Relaxed(M), Casual(F)
Pose [[DB]Poses by Denny Ballyhoo] I Cant Be Without You (MP Only) - Modded with Animare
Note: I only have 1 avatar, so I split the pose balls, Turned the guy around and used Animare to mod the arm placement.  
Pose Adjuster  [YT Recreant by yt recreant] Animare Hud  





Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff