ads slot

Posts:

Cheers to a New Year and another chance for us to get it right

Introducing Mia!!  I am showing this Modish skin on both the TMP head/body and standard SL Avatar head with Physique body.  All shades are available now instore. 

My Sister, [Indigo] gave me an awesome Christmas present.  So I am wearing a super cute necklace from Meva.  (Thanks, Sis!!)

Enjoy!! 

Click to Enlarge Photo


Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


Seraphim Galleries:
[N21- Ends 01/11/16]
   
The Gear:

Skin [Modish by ele.brandi] Mia - 04, 11, 19 (TMP Shown Center Only
Note: Wearing Mia Shape on the Left and Far Right Looks
Hair [Besom by Kattington] Daliah - Gacha Item [N21]
Lingerie [Maai by Snow Wolfhunter] Dottie
Necklace [Meva by Mea Carnell] Big Leather Necklace

The Bod: 
Hands, Body, Head [The Mesh Project ] Fierce head, Basic Body(Center Only)
Body [SLink - Siddean Munro] Physique Body(Left and Far Right) 
Poses [Glitterati by Katey Coppola (Set is on MP Only) ] Closeup Pack






Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff