ads slot

Posts:

Peace, Like Charity, Begins at Home.

You've already seen [Camilla in TMP. ]  Now, she's available for Logo heads as well.  Since I currently do not have a LOGO head, then I'm just going to rock it on some Omega compatible heads.  So here's EVE'olution and Catwa's Gwen.  Enjoy!! 

Click to Enlarge Photo


Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


Seraphim Galleries:
   
The Gear:

Skins [Modish by ele.brandi] Camilla - 06, 12 - Logo-Omega/Maitreya appliers used.
 Hair [Analog Dog by Queue Marlowe] Joan and Theresa (Got these from the Freeballs, check to see if they're still up)  
Shirt  [Avanti by Intoxicate Resident] Rio - Green 
Necklaces [Minimal by ors.quan] Spectre(Main Store) and Ephixa [Shiny Shabby]

The Bod: 
Head(Left) [Absolut Creation by Ginger Chevalier] EVE'olution Head #2  Beta
Head(Right) [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Gwen 4.5


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff