ads slot

Posts:

Bands

Now at Chapter 4 is Azoury's Grace shoe.  Available in Black/Red, Brown/Rose, White/Beige and I'm wearing Green/Orange.  They are compatible with your Eve, Maitreya, Belleza and Slink feet.  Enjoy!!   


Site:
Visit this location at SLRR in Second Life 


Click to Enlarge Photo



Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


Seraphim Galleries:

The Gear:
Skin [Glam Affair by Aida Ewing] Africa (built in  Maitreya)
Shoes [Azoury by Mayhem Seetan and Aniki Seetan] Grace [Chapter 4]
Hair [EMO-Tions by Mirja Mills] Prue
Shirt [Addams by AmaliaRainwood] Natalia Boyfriend shirt
Pants/Purse [Mutresse by Eeky Cioc and Ugly Frog] Nikita Leggings and Mona Bag
Tattoo [Bolson by ChewbaccaNotDead] Mr. Burton
Stack [Second Citizens by secondcitizens(MP)] Money Rubber Band
Body  [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V3.5
Pose [Zzang by HushHushHush Resident (MP Store)] To Walk A Mile Pack

 




Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff