ads slot

Posts:

I'm Not Spoiled. I Deserve All of My Stuff.

Now at The Liaison Collaborative is Azoury's Mallory Mask.  Available in Red, Black or White. .  Enjoy!!   


I'm Not Spoiled. I Deserve All of My Stuff
Add caption






Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


Skin [Ateiler Pepe by pepehair] Kiana - Coming to Skin Fair 2016 3/11
Mask [Azoury by Mayhem Seetan and Aniki Seetan] Mallory [The Liaison Collaborative]
Hair [Little Bones by Nova Faerye] Magick
Lipstick [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Matte Lip Potion v.2
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia]  Triumph - Black
Tattoo [White Widow by Julie Hastings] Suspicion - Coming to Skin Fair 2016 3/11
Rings/Nails [Real Evil by velvetskin and crashnoww] Precious [Whore Couture]
Body  [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V3.5
Mesh Head  [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Gwen 4.6
Pose [Izzie's by Izzie Button] Head and Hands

 





Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff