ads slot

Posts:

Before You Judge Me, Make Sure That You Are Perfect.

Shakeup has created makeup packs for several of the latest mesh heads.  Here's the Ryo Lips for the Fiore Heads.  

So far, Carrie has tested these on Toni and Jing.  I got really lucky that it fits on Doll as well.  It does NOT fit Milan's Tara.  A bit of FYI.  

Thanks for stopping by ♥♥!!

Click to Enlarge Photo




Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


Skin [Fiore by Sanya Bilavio] Doll - SPF 25  [Skin Fair Sim 2]  
Hair [Ayashi by Ikira Frimon] Mizu [Hairology]  
Jewelry [Minimal by ors.quan] Xanthia [Uber]   Note:  Crown worn as choker.  
Lips [Shakeup! by Carrie Janick] Ryo (See note above in bold) [Skin Fair Sim 2]  
Bodysuit [Avanti by Intoxicate Resident] Mirage [AnyBody]  
Pose [Black Tulip by Auryn Beorn] Headshots F#1 [Pose Fair 2016]
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia]  Triumph Eyes - Black
Mesh Head  [Fiore by Sanya Bilavio] Angeled (They are also at the Skin Fair)  
Belleza Nails [Gorgeous Dolls by kea.amarula] Dream With Me(Flared[MP Too]  
Hands, Body, Feet [Belleza by Tricky Boucher, Shyla Diggs] V3




Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff