ads slot

Posts:

Living is Breezy!

Shakeup has created makeup packs for several of the latest mesh heads.  Here's the Lina Lips for the Catwa Heads.  These are for Jessica and Annie.  Enjoy!!

Thanks for stopping by ♥♥!!

Click to Enlarge Photo




Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


Seraphim Galleries:

The Gear:
Skin [Stix by Pixy Snook]  Bo - Puddin  [Skin Fair Sim 2]  
Hair [Drot by doctor.aho] Seven- Animated RARE [Arcade] 
Lips [Shakeup! by Carrie Janick] Lina Lips(Jessica and Annie only)[Skin Fair Sim 2]  
Tattoo [Things by Nheria Resident] Dathlue [Skin Fair Sim 2]  
Pose [Kokolores by leyla.flux] Face and Hands [Pose Fair 2016]
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia]  Hope Eyes - Passion
Mesh Head  [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Jessica 4.8 w updated emotes  
Belleza Nails [Gorgeous Dolls by kea.amarula] Dream With Me(XL-Almond)  [MP Too]  
Hands, Body, Feet [Belleza by Tricky Boucher, Shyla Diggs] V3




Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff