ads slot

Posts:

Catwa Jessica Updates


For this Post, I am wearing SLink Hourglass and Catwa's Updated Jessica Mesh Head.  I made an 11 minute You Tube video as well.  Enjoy!!  

 
Click to Enlarge Photo






Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


Seraphim Galleries:

 The Gear:

Dress [Hucci by Eboni Khan]  Anua [Uber]
Hair [DeLa by Kuranosuke Kamachi] Milano [Uber]
Lips [Shakeup! by Carrie Janick] Lena- Vivid(Jessica and Annie only)  Note:  Item from Skin Fair which ended 3/27.  Allow item time to arrive in store.  
Eye Makeup [Veechi by Aiubrey Snoodle] Winged Liners - Catwa
Watch Set  [Mandala by Kikunosuke EelUnisex Billionaire
Jewelry [Yummy by Polyester Partridge]  Double Diamond Studs(Limited Item n/a) 
Bracelet [Chop Zuey Couture by Belle Roussel] Don't Call Me Betty (Group Gift)  
Rings [Pomposity by Bugsy HansomeMissy Gemstone   
Eyes [SUICIDAL UNBORN by Eleanor Cyberstar]  Nova - Group Gift - Fee to join
Skin [Modish by ele.brandi] Rinna F1 
Hands, Body, Feet [SLink - Siddean Munro]  Physique Hourglass, Casual Hands
Mesh Head  [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Gwen 4.8 w Updated Emotes
Pose - [BellePoses by jackbiggirl] Christina 
During Video Pose  [Marukin by valencia.southard]  Dolce Vita






Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff