ads slot

Posts:

Lover or Fighter?

Are you a Lover or a Fighter?  Well, that doesn't matter because Darklove is available at The Fantasy Collective.  It's available in Brown, Red or Black. 

Enjoy!! 

Click to Enlarge Photo


Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


Headgear [Azoury by Mayhem Seetan and Aniki Seetan] Dark Love [Fantasy Collective]  
Skin [Stix by Pixy Snook] Aoife the Orion [Sci Fi Convention]
Shoes  [Empire by queenshop] Columbine [Fantasy Collective] 
Eyes [SUICIDAL UNBORN by Eleanor Cyberstar]  Nova - Group Gift - Fee to join
Tattoo [Prodigy Ink by 7Prodigy and lpmz] Snowdon [Shiny Shabby]
Body  [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V3.5
Head [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Jessica 4.8 w updated updates
Nails [Gorgeous Dolls by Kea Amarula] Sekushii Gyal  [MP Too]
Pose [Del May by Del May] Dull

 





Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff