ads slot

Posts:

Elegance is the Only Beauty that Never Fades.

Here are some new items now available at Elegance Boutique.  Cute, aren't they?  I decided to pair them with Glamistry's new shoe release.  Go grab them all!! 

Click To Enlarge Photo






Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


Seraphim Galleries:

 The Gear:
Suit/Dress [Elegance Boutique by Elagantia] Vanessa & Valentine
Shoes [Glamistry by Glamistry Resident] Azalea Heels PF1031
Hair 1 [Kokolores by leyla.flux] Lyta  
Hair 2 [Monso by Morphine Janick] Lea  [Collabor88]
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia]  Triumph Eyes - Coffee
Jewelry [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer]  Part Time Boho
Skin 1/Lipstick [Pink Fuel by mochi.milena] Vera - Mocha/ Shimmer Lipstick [Collabor88]
Skin 2/Lipstick [Deetalez by Steffi Villota] Kim - Ebony 
Maitreya Nails  [Gorgeous Dolls by kea.amarula] Siren's Heart [MP Too]    
Body  [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V3.5
Mesh Head [Lelutka by JadenArt Resident and Thora Charron] Simone
Pose [Di's Opera by Di Hoorenbeek] Sophisticated Series 2  - Pose 5 and 6 used [Gen-Neutral]





Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff