ads slot

Posts:

New Limited Hera Skin from Stix

Stix has created Hera and it's a Limited Version.  For those who love limited stuff, stop by and grab it.  

I am practicing for the Skin Fair and I think I'll use this format.  3 Mesh heads and the Original Standard head.  They are marked accordingly!!  

Thanks for stopping by ♥♥!!


Click to Enlarge Photo



Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


Seraphim Galleries:

The Gear:
Skin [Stix by Pixy Snook] Hera - Snow, Cream, Butterscotch and Drow
Hair [Little Bones by Nova Faerye] Daya
Necklace  [Minimal by ors.quan] Soul Necklace(Worn all 4 looks)  [Whore Couture]
Lingerie [Maai by Snow Wolfhunter] Dottie
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia]  (Worn all 4 looks)
Poses [Glitterati by Katey Coppola (Set is on MP Only) ] Closeup Pack 

The Bod:

1
Body, Head [The Mesh Project ] Fierce head, Basic Body

2
Mesh Head [Lelutka by JadenArt Resident and Thora Charron] Simone 
Body  [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V3.5  - (Worn Looks 2-4)

3
Teeth(Tattoo)[Shakeup! by Carrie Janick
Eyelashes [Gaeline Creations by Gael Streeter] Mesh Lashes - Natura
Shape [Poema by matildasoon]Santa Fe

4
Mesh Head  [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Gwen 4.6 w updated emotes(Sold Separately) 
 




Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff