ads slot

Posts:

Modish for Skin Fair 2016 - Post 3

Here's my final post from Modish for Skin Fair 2016.  Meet Caprice and I'm showing her on TMP and Standard SL Avatar.  Enjoy!!   

Thanks for stopping by ♥♥!!


Click to Enlarge Photo



Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


Seraphim Galleries:

The Gear:
Skin/Shape [Modish by ele.brandi] Caprice  [Skin Fair Sim 2 - Opens 3/11]
Note:  Modish shape worn on Standard SL Avi only.    
Hair [Olive by naminaeko] Elisa II 
Dress [Alaskametro by Alaska Metropolitan] Cordelia 
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia] 
Poses [La Bos by Steele Sirnah] Nano 01

Left Side(Mesh Project): 
Body, Head [The Mesh Project ] Fierce head, Basic Body

Right Side(Full Standard SL no mesh body): 
Eyelashes/Liner [Gaeline Creations by Gael Streeter] Mesh Lashes - Natura  
Teeth(Tattoo)[Shakeup! by Carrie Janick]



Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff