ads slot

Posts:

Shakeup! for Skin Fair 2016

Shakeup has created makeup packs for several of the latest mesh heads.  First, I will show the Basic Eyeshadow and Alba Lips.  Enjoy!!

Thanks for stopping by ♥♥!!


Click to Enlarge Photo



Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


Seraphim Galleries:
Skin [Stix by Pixy Snook] Chiyo - Butterscotch  [Skin Fair Sim 2]  
Hair [Olive by naminaeko] The Chelo
Makeup [Shakeup! by Carrie Janick] Basic Shadow; Alba Lips[Skin Fair Sim 2
Tank [Addams by AmaliaRainwood] Tatiana Top - Romantic - [Collabor88]
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia] 
Necklace [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] Autumn Fox
Pose [Glamrus by xange.madrigal] Me, Myself and I [Pose Fair 2016 - Opens 3/12]
Body, Head [The Mesh Project ] Fierce head, Basic Body




Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff