ads slot

Posts:

Hair Fair Photo Contest

The Hair Fair Contest will Close soon.  Do not forget to send your entry.  You may read all about the contest and rules Here.



Hair Fair Contest - Ends 7/1
Click To Enlarge Photo






Skin Stix - Pixy Snook - Fauna - Canary - Group Gift

Brows Just Magnetized justyna.magne - Perfect Eyebrows at Cosmetics Fair(Ends 6/30)

Eye Makeup - Zibska Zib Scaggs - Sia - at Cosmetics Fair(Ends 6/30)

Lipstick - Also Zibska - Flore

Hair - Truth Hair Truth Hawks - Dune @ Uber

Necklace - Yummy Polyester Partridge - Tuareg Beaded Necklace @ Uber

Dress Sick Puppy (MP) phoenix.salubria - Aline

Head Catwa Catwa Clip - Sarah

Body - Maitreya Lara
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff