ads slot

Posts:

You Are My Sunshine.


Site:
Visit this location at SL13B Astound Auditorium in Second Life  


Click to Enlarge Photo




Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


Seraphim Galleries:
[Collabor88 - Ends 7/06]

The Gear:
Mesh Head [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Sarah
Faun [Faun by explicitfame] Tsu Metallic Envelope Clutch
Jumpsuit [Ghee by Warm Clarity & Beatrice Serendipity] Daffodil SS16
Shoes [Glamistry by Glamistry Resident]Angelica
Skin [Itgirls by Annie Jolifaunt] Vixen
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia]Odyssey Eyes
Earrings  [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] Louhi Trance
Gloves [RealEvil Industries by velvetskin Resident and crashnoww Resident] Zaria
Hair [Lamb by Lamb Bellic] Bobbi [Collabor88]
Body  [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V3.5
Maitreya Nails  [Gorgeous Dolls by kea.amarula] Boho Chic'd XL Almond [MP Too]    
Pose [PosESioN by Dahriel]  Monica


 








Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff