ads slot

Posts:

You Are Still Beautiful!!

Dulce Secrets has released 2 new skins for Rock Your Rack.  Azami(with beauty mole) and Ember are available in 4 Shades.  Omega appliers are included and they apply to the head as well if you wear an Omega compatible head.  

For this post, I'm wearing Catwa's Jessica and Belleza Freya.


Click To Enlarge Photo







Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


Seraphim Galleries:
[Weib ends - 10/26
Rock Your Rack ends 10/11

The Gear:

Skin [Dulce Secrets by annealyce.maertens] Azami & Ember [Rock Your Rack]   
Azami has the mole.  Shades are (L-R) Farro, Jasmine, Polenta, Skyre
Eyeshadows [Slackgirl by SlackGirl] Franz(Catwa + System)  [Weib]  
Hair [Vanity Hair by Tabata Jewell] LA Confidential: Available instore for MIX. 
Jewelry [Yummy by Polyester Partridge] Starburst Shaker Necklace and Double Diamond Studs(Limited Items n/a)

The Bod:


Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia]  All Eyes are from Ikon
Hands, Body, Feet [Belleza by Tricky Boucher, Shyla Diggs]  Belleza Freya
Mesh Head [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Jessica
Poses - Label Motion - Blair


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff