ads slot

Posts:

You Cannot Have a Positive Life and a Negative Mind

Time for We ♥ Roleplay!!  Stop by and Pick up Misha.  You'll be FIERCE!!!  

For this post, I'm wearing Catwa's Jessica and Belleza Freya.


Click to Enlarge Photo






Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


Seraphim Galleries:

The Gear:

Helmet [Azoury by Mayhem Seetan and Aniki Seetan] Misha [We ♥ Roleplay]  
Hair [Exxess by Layja Vidor] Sadira
Lipstick [Modish by Ele Brandi] From Ritta Pack 
Piercing [Real Evil by velvetskin and crashnoww] LUX - Face piercings

The Bod:


Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia] 
Skin  [Stix by Pixy Snook] Hera - Chocolate
Hands, Body, Feet [Belleza by Tricky Boucher, Shyla Diggs]  Belleza Freya
Mesh Head [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Jessica


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff