ads slot

Posts:

Your Street; My Runway!!

Image Essentials has created a Runway for Rock Your Rack.  You'll Look Glam as you strut down the Runway in 1 of 10 poses.  Have Fun Ripping The Runway!!!  

For this post, I'm wearing Catwa's Jessica and Belleza Freya.


Click to Enlarge Photo







Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


Seraphim Galleries:
Rock Your Rack ends 10/11

The Gear:

Pose Prop [Image Essentials by kay.weston] The Runway [Rock Your Rack]   
Gown [DE Boutique by missdeborah88] AW15 Good For You Gown  [Rock Your Rack]  
Hair [D!va by marisa.kira] Miso

The Bod:

Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia]  All Eyes are from Ikon
Skin [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Estee - Onyx 
Hands, Body, Feet [Belleza by Tricky Boucher, Shyla Diggs]  Belleza Freya
Mesh Head [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Jessica



Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff